DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES
EB Asia's professional staff provides due diligence services to companies who do not have the knowledge, resources or time to conduct comprehensive due diligence of Mongolian and Chinese companies as well as Russian Siberian companies in city of Irkutsk. Our staff includes both Asia experienced and American and Mongolian financial, technical and business professionals who have extensive experience in working with main land Chinese and Mongolian and Russian companies and government officials.
EB provides both financial and business due diligence throughout Mongolia and China. Our services include:
- Financial Due Diligence. Our team of Russian and Chinese and Mongolian financial professionals have extensive public accounting experience. We are capable of providing a detailed analysis of a company's financial strengths and weaknesses. If requested, we can assist public companies in preparing 10-Q, 10-K and other SEC related filings. Further, we can if necessary, establish and train the accounting staff in accounting policies and procedures.
- Business Due Diligence. We can be of assistance in evaluating and analysis potential businesses and business partners in Asia.
- Government Due Diligence. Our team has extensive relationships with Mongolian and Chinese government officials. We can help verify claimed contacts, involvements and relationships with the Mongolian government as well as suggest additional contacts that may beneficial to the company.
- EB has extensive corporate relationships throughout Mongolia and China. We can assist companies in finding a suitable joint venture partner in the proper economic development zone or city. Additionally, we can provide assistance in getting the proper approvals and documentation. Our team includes interpreters and translators who can work with companies during the entire process, including documentation and negotiation.
- Pre-Audit Services: EB provides expert financial advisory services that will help you properly prepare for the reporting requirements you will face as a North American public company. Before going public, you will be subject to a thorough audit of your last three completed fiscal years by a North American audit firm. We can assist the company in helping prepare for the audit and assist them through the audit process.